Children must turn 5 years of age before the 30th April in the year they are commencing school. Permission to grant an exemption is on the basis of a number of conditions which must be understood and accepted by the parents and carers. These conditions include:
Permission from the Director of Catholic Education,
Approval by the school given class sizes,
Readiness of the child.
A copy of the child's Birth and Baptism Certificates must be provided. This should be attached to your Enrolment Form.
Non-Catholic families lodging an enrolment will need to include a personal letter clearly stating the reasons they are seeking enrolment in a Catholic school.
An immunisation certificate must be provided for all children, prior to their commencement at school, this can be obtained from your local council.
Individual interviews will be conducted for all new Catholic enrolment applicants after enrolments close. Times will be arranged by the school.
The Prep Transition Program will commence in Term 2 for all new Prep students the year before they begin school.
An Information Night for all Prep parents will be held in Term 4.
1. Application forms due - January 31st each year.
2. You are invited to our open day early in the school year.
3. The school contacts all those who have completed and submitted application forms to confirm interest.
4. Interviews are scheduled. Interviews are prioritised in accordance with our Enrolment Policy Guidelines.
5. School will send out ‘Letter of Offer’ or ‘waiting list’ notification.
Code of Conduct