At Galilee we Strive to promote:
Christian Values, Positive Relationships, Welcoming feeling, Connectedness to peers, Confidence, Community, Belonging, Engagement, Personalised Learning, Partnership with home.
The Wellbeing of our students is fostered through:
- 'Restorative Practices' approach to conflict management and relationship restoration
- Foundation to Year 6 Student Representative Council (Leadership members)
- Bounce Back! A whole school program aimed at social and emotional learning.
- Foundation - Year 6 Buddy Program
- “Seasons” Program is offered to all students who have experienced grief and loss.
- Extra-Curricular Activities - Instrumental Lessons, Drama and Tennis.
- Extensive Prep Orientation program.
- Grade 6 transition program.
- Whole School Masses
- Whole School Assemblies.
- Weekly School Awards
- Camp Program from grade 3 to Grade 6.